Awards and Recognition
Her qualifications and character have earned her the respect and admiration of her colleagues and of world leaders worldwide. She also has been honored severally, among which are:
- She was chosen as one of the most influential Nigerian women by “the News weekly Magazine” in 2002.
- Conferment of the National Award of Officer of the Oder of the Niger (OON) by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2008.
- A certificate of Special Tribute from the Governor of the state of Michigan, USA in 2000.
- A certificate of Special Tribute form state senator, the 14th senate district of Michigan, USA in 2000.
- Justice of Peace, Edo State of Nigeria in 2001.