- Faculty of Social and Management Science ( FSMS):
- Professor Andrew Ojei has been reappointed as the H.O.D of Sociology and Anthropology in replacement of the late Mr. Christopher Osawe who passed away in October, 2015.
- John Ohiorenoya, the former H.O.D, Business Administration, has resumed from sabbatical leave and has since been reappointed as the H.O.D, Business Administration.
- Ewere Okungbowa, an Assistant Lecturer with the Department of Economics, Banking, and Finance, won a PhD research grant of the African Economics Research Consortium (AFRC), based in Kenya. The consortium awards 21 grants to students in Africa annually.
- Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (FAAT)
The Faculty has a new Dean in the person of Prof Williams A. Molindo. He took over from Prof Sylvester Orewa.
- Faculty of Arts and Education (FAE)
The Faculty has a new Acting Dean, in the person of Dr. Innocent Umejesi. He took over office from Prof. Sarah A. Shokpeka
- Works Department:
Engr. Awaritoma H. Oghenovo, recently got an award “D’LINGA 2015 Award”. It is in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the growth and development of the Engineering profession and community development. The D’LINGA Award is a corporate initiative designed to promote industry, excellence, and integrity in the Public, and private sectors of the Nigerian economy. It is an annual award organized by Corporate and Media Africa Communications Limited.